Thursday, March 5, 2009

I got a check

You will have to read the last blog to understand this one. :)

Today I got a check. Its not the whole amount, but something is better then nothing. I am so going and getting me a printer/fax/scanner/copier machine.

I talked to my neighbor yesterday and found out that Sandra (the lady I babysat for) is not the most honest person. Thanks for the warning I thought. I guess Jen (neighbor) told Sandra not to mess things up because we're neighbors and will be living next to each other for a long time. I asked Jen if Roman was in school and she said "no, Sandra can't afford it". I guess some lady at church offered to babysit for free. She could have just told me, I don't care, I wanted to be done babysitting anyways. Jen thought Sandra had paid me a little during the month. When I told her no and that she owed me $600.00, she was not sure I would get the full amount or any. She was embarrassed.

I am glad this is all done.

No comments: