Monday, March 23, 2009

Funny Matthew

While making dinner tonight I had a funny conversation with Matthew.

Matthew- "Yum bacon, whats bacon?"
Me- "Meat"
Matthew- "Chicken?"
Me- "No, not chicken"
Matthew- "Cow, moooo?"
Me- "No..... baby shhh (Toria crying in her highchair)"
Matthew- (With his nose crinkled) "Baby meat"
Me- "Oh no, not baby"


He is so darn cute!!!!!!

5 comments:

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Cute blog...I didn't know you had one! You have an adorable family! I can't believe how much Stephen looks like Ben (alot of similarities)

taylors said...

ummm...maybe because you always say to him, "I'm gonna bite your bumb."

JaimieA said...

Oh my gosh that is sooo cute...and gross! haha I love it!

Rebecca said...

I love Matthew! If we ever have a boy in our family, I'll want him to be just like Matthew!

Unknown said...

I love it! You have to be so careful what you say around them, they take things literally!