Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bored = blog

I am sitting at my computer thinking what can I do. The kids are in bed, my husband is asleep on the couch and I am bored. What can I do? I know, be like hundreds of other cool people and start a family blog. So here it goes. THE HALE FAMILY blog starts tonight. I hope you all enjoy.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Your off to a great start. Just checking back to see if you have added anything and found that I copied your background. SORRY! I didn't think I had seen this one, I'll see if I can find another one to match our picture but if not, it's only for the month, right?

JaimieA said...

Well you will find out that bored doesn't actually equal blog! Blog equals I don't possibly have enough time!!! So unless you don't possibly have enough time to be bored then this equation does not work!
But I'm so glad you have a blog I'll keep checking it!